Art Street life

Image result for street art

Soooo today I'll  tell  you why I kind of like street art, a lot of  people think  it is not real art because it is  illegal, but I  really think it  is pretty. Every time I go to Montreal, I like to walk in the streets and look at this very particular type of art. I think street artists are not always poor or in need of a habitation, it is people that like to express themselves and leave traces of them on buildings. I remember when I was younger I liked that type on art but people would try to convince me to not like that because it was not well seen.



Related image

Comments

  1. The photos you show are very vibrant. I like this art, but unfortunately it is not always as beautiful, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S WHAT MY PP IS ABOUT! I love street art too, and my goal is actually to talk to the city and maybe do my graffiti on a wall downtown :) please do more articles about this, it's great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog