So hi everybody, I forgot to talk a little bit about myself so here we go!
So my name is Elyse and I'm a 16 years old latina full of creativity and ambition. I really love everything out of the ordinary, i love arts... ALL types of arts, paint, fashion, books, colours ,photography, makeup and more. Also,I am a high school student and I hope to study in fashion later, i don't really like school and homework because it is boring.. I prefer to watch Netflix with a big blanket with some food on my friday nights.

 That is why my blog's name is so vague, because I will talk about all forms of art and what it brings in our lives:)
I hope it will be interesting and that you will be informed about arts n stuff.


So enjoy my posts and you can leave a comment to let me know what you think about it:)

Comments

  1. I hope that you don’t find writing a blog is as boring as school and homework. From what I read, you seem enthousiastic about the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same opinion about school vs. Netflix;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like i'm going to love reading your blog, it looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Street life